Sapphire Beach Company in the Sun
If you're going to be in the sun make sure to apply Sapphire Beach Company Sunscreen + Tanning Oil often & generously. Here's more general information on sun protection to ensure you're safest while in the sun.
Cover up: If you're going to be in the sun don't be afraid to show off your chic new sunhat & sundress combination. The best protection from UV rays is to cover exposed skin.
- The sun is most intense between the hours of 10am - 4pm, so if you're in the sun make sure you're using sunscreen & covering up as much as possible.
- Protect those beautiful eyes of yours with a good pair of sunglasses, make sure the lenses have UV protection to prevent sun damage to your eyes.
- Spread the love: your arms & legs are hard to miss when applying our sunscreen, but don't forget your back, neck, feet, & face (don't forget behind the ears!). Make sure all areas of your body soaking up the suns rays are covered with sunscreen.
- Remember to re-apply our sunscreen & tanning oil every 40 minutes after swimming or sweating for the most effective use to make sure you're protecting yourself from UV rays and getting a glow at the same time.
- Listen to the experts, most dermatologists agree to apply sunscreen at least 30 minutes before being in the sun. Since our sunscreens are oil-based, make sure to rub in well. We recommend double checking yourself once you're at the beach incase any sunscreen rubbed off on the way over & you need to re-apply.
- Our sunscreens & tanning silk are oil based, so lay down a towel or pareo before applying to prevent rubbing off on anything you don't want oil on.
note: All information provided is general information and is not advice.